Friday, June 6, 2008

IN THE ARMS OF DANGER

Whoo Hoo!!....
Finally, the day is near when my first contemporary western romance, In the Arms of Danger will be released. So mark June 7th on your calendar, I am. This novel is unique in several ways. It's Book One in a new romance series EP is launching, Montana Men Series. It's my first novel released under my Jaydyn Chelcee pen name and it has a hero and heroine who are a little different. Of course, the sparks are there from the get-go, but Danger and Lacey both have a bit of the risque to their characters, they understand each other almost from the beginning and they both have a wicked sense of humor. Lacey is a fiesty Southern belle who definitely keeps Danger on his toes every minute, a heroine who plunges them both into a world of "danger." Set against the backdrop of the beautiful Montana wilderness, I can promise you lots of action, spicy romance and hot love scenes. Don't forget the launch tomorrow on the Reader's Loop...See ya there and we'll party til the cows come home....Tabs

1 comment:

BK said...

Tabitha, I don't see any other way of contacting you, but you are the WINNER! Your comment for Lorrie Struiff's post on BK Walker Books Etc. was chosen to win Writers Pack and Surprise Book. Please email me your address to bkwalkerbooks at comcast dot net. Thank you and Congratulations!